LFW - My Top 3 Designers ♥

Milan Fashion Week kicks off today, but my post today will be about London Fashion Week
As some of you might already know, I have a huge soft spot for London and anything that happens there and yes, I do sometimes wonder what life would be like if I was a permanent Londoner. ( I would most definitely not be working an office job- that's for sure)


So I after reading many articles, live streaming different runway shows and scouring through hundreds of pictures on instagram (#addicted) I have decided on my top 3 designers.


1.Alice Temperley.
One of her other dresses was featured on another blog post of mine which can be found here (Item number 2.) Needless to say, her whole collection was absolutely breathtaking, but I have managed to narrow down my favorites. 



  
 


2. Paul Smith.
First off, this man is 67 years old and his collection is fresher than a freshman at freshman year. (a tad of a tongue twister; I know) I personally love a woman in trousers and I guess that's one of the main reasons as to why I love Paul Smith. His collection ranges from a 'borrowed from the boys' 
attitude to more bohemian look. 


 

 


 

Saving the best for last. 

3. Mary Katrantzou.
If you mentioned Mary Katrantzou to me a couple of months ago, I would have most definitely answered with a 'Mary Katran-who?!' 
I was introduced to this lavish designer back in May 2013 during Malta Fashion Week, where Gayle; who was hosting the red carpet was wearing the most original and stunning dress I had seen in a long while. We don't have many fashion stylists here in Malta, but when you have Gayle it's almost enough. If only everyone had at least a pinch of her fashion sense. #wishfulthinking. You can follow her on facebook here and the dress I was talking about is the one below. Teamed with that headpiece it certainly deserves the hashtag #awesomeness



Back to Mary Katrantzou. Her collection is certainly not something you would wear everyday, but if you really want to stand out in a crowd, look no further. 


 

 

 

 


Comments

  1. I don't like Mary Katrantzou. Why do you like her ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts