Dream on dreamer

What do you do when you're stuck indoors with a headache and a horrible cough?

You lounge about, catch up on all your fave series, play Candy Crush (by the way, thanks Cindy for reminding me how addictive this game is), browse Net-a-Porter (and wish my visa had a higher limit) and lastly.. blog.

So, life has been pretty amusing these past 2 months, new friends, new challenges and lastly.. NEW HOUSE! After weeks of searching for something, I finally found the perfect penthouse. The views are superb and it is only a couple of streets away from my friends.  I'll post some pictures when I blog about my housewarming party :)

So back to Net-a-porter.. What would I buy if given €5000 to spend? (dream on Elle.. dream on)






Alexander McQueen
Yak and wool-blend cardigan
€1,295







ALICE by Temperley
Obi paneled crepe gown
€515







J.Crew
Gold-tone crystal rope necklace
€165







J.Crew
Crystal Fan necklace
€117.71





Jimmy Choo
Limit tri-tone leather pumps
€525







Karl Lagerfeld
Vastel contrast-trimmed silk-crepe top
€200







Karl Lagerfeld
Metallic leather biker boots
€449








Karl Lagerfeld
Belen twill and satin varsity jacket
€250








Michael Kors
Selma studded textured-leather shoulder bag
€250


















Versace
Silk-back wool-blend sweater
€750






Christian Louboutin
The Pigalle 100 patent-leather pumps
€445










 
and *snap* back to reality...
I am however saving up for a pair of Louboutin's.. so hopefully I will have these babies soon  .. the rest of the items? Well, I guess I've got to visit the yatch marina more often to get my hands on rich man :D


Enjoy your Sunday! 
Peace and love,
Elle xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts