A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same


Jessica - My munchkin fashionista


 I've known this girl for 9 years, and although we didn't see eye to eye at first, I am glad to call her my best friend, or better yet my sister. We've smiled, cried and done crazy things together. We made each other swear (a lot) but I could never imagine these past years without her by my side. Jess,I promise to always believe in you, understand you, comfort you and to be there whenever you need me.


Carlos aka Saphira- My Little Diva.



Ever since I met you, my nights/mornings out have been full of happy tears. You constantly make me smile..from the first night we met, till the last time we spoke, you have made me laugh till my stomach hurts. You are and amazing person, inside and out. Don't you ever change. No matter what people say. You are unique, I mean who else:
Shouts: 'Bitch, hold ma poodle' in the middle of Camden Town? 
Says: 'Je m'appelle Mosta'?
Orders Fish Breast.
Gets you the wrong drink and demands that you drink it?



Next up, Maris - The Colorful one


First time I saw you I said to myself, awww ♥ she seems to be a real quiet girl. Lord was I wrong..Woman, there's no beating round the bush here. You are one crazy girl! Days at work are never dull and boring when you are around. Our nights out or in have been legendary. We have:
-dyed each others hair whilst drunk and turned hotel towels from white to pink and blue, 
-'Butt jumped' instead of walk to your car. 
-Sung out loud at ungodly hours.
-Created and obstacle course in a hotel room during at 30min coffee break...and plenty of other stuff which shouldn't really be mentioned here. 




My friends bring out the best in me, and I couldn`t imagine my life without them by my side.

Comments

  1. I don't know about you, but the colourful one seems sweet and quiet... despite of your claims

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts