Twenty-Six



http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/birthday-thanks-facebook-wall.png






As most of you know, I turned 26 last Friday. What most of you do not know is that an hour after leaving work (yes, I worked on my birthday) I fell ill and have spent the ENTIRE weekend indoors. Altogether now - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!





I was hoping to answer all of my facebook posts, messages and texts personally but yeah, that did not happen. So I'm writing a little blog post instead.  Here goes... 


THANK YOU.

I am so grateful for all the people who have walked into my life and I am so
appreciative for this life I have. I have thousands of experiences, beautiful as well as not so beautiful memories which at times made me feel like giving up..BUT! I would not want it any other way.
 

I am loved by the people who genuinely matter to me, family and friends who have been by my side through thick and thin. People I can send all my ugly selfies too, speak to about the most random things ever (and still not think I am insane) and ones who will be at my door in minutes when needed.

I have learnt that happiness does not come via lavish lifestyles. The smallest and simplest things have made me happy. A simple morning text, a phonecall from a friend I have not talked to in ages, a note slipped underneath my frontdoor, chocolates when there is nothing to celebrate, ice-cream in November .. ah well, you get it..


So one last time, thank you. 



Love you all so so much. 
Elle x

Comments

Popular Posts