Don't call me baby.





Most of us have spent a lot of time at different bars and nightclubs, and undoubtedly we met have most of our [now] exes there too. As a single lady I find myself amused at all the weird things men have told done or said to 'grab my attention' thus, I decided to compile a list of rules REAL MEN should follow .
 



RULE NO. 1.

Do not be pushy.
-If I said I don't want a drink do not keep insisting that you buy me one, that's just rude and annoying.

RULE NO. 2.

Keep your hands to yourself.
-Do not touch me and do not try to kiss me. If I said no, or pushed you away- Do not try again later. Chances are I'm not gonna change my mind after a couple of minutes. Anyways, are you really that desperate?

RULE NO. 3.
Do not ask me why I'm STILL single.
-You probably think it sounds like a compliment when you say, “How could such a *insert compliment here* woman such as yourself be single?” but it is actually quite insulting. Here's what it sounds like to me: “Tell me what's wrong with you”. Also, exactly how do you want me to answer this?

RULE NO. 4.
Do not keep telling me how beautiful I am.
- As much as I love to be praised, it gets a little creepy when you keep repeating the same compliment. If you're hitting on me, you obviously think I'm good looking, so PLEASE stop telling me how beautiful I look, or how you're in love with my eyes.

RULE NO. 5.
“Are these your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage.” ---> Look into my eyes.
-My eyes are located on my face, not in the chest area. I am not one for prolonged eye contact as I find it way too intense but there are several other places one can look.

RULE NO. 6.
Do not start up a conversation with a silly pick up line.
-“Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.,“Are you a parking ticket? Cause you've got fine written all over you.” 1. Not Funny. 2. Lame. 3. Most girls will just walk away. 
 


If women keep reacting to you like you are some weirdo, then chances are that you are acting like one. On the other hand, should you make an effort to be cordial and respect our space then we will pick up on that too. This doesn't mean that we will definitely go out with you, but it certainly raises your chances and makes you a lot less of an a-hole.


Comments

Popular Posts