Dear Destiny...

Last week I came across a canvas piece (which by the way, I am totally DIY-ing) that read:

Dear destiny,
I am ready now.


This really got me thinking . I have changed a lot during the last 7 years, I have been through stuff, good and bad - which has shaped me into who I am today. Although at times it felt as though I was treading water, barely staying afloat I am lucky enough to have been blessed with an awesome family and some great friends because without them I would have most definitely drowned.

I am turning 25 soon (Quarter of a century! YEAH!) and even though my life isn't anywhere I had imagined it to be, I am sure this is where I am supposed to be – it just feels right. 

I feel ready, ready to take on new challenges, to start living instead of existing, to be a leader not a follower. To show the haters and all those who tried to bring me down that I am a new woman. Back and stronger than ever before. I am ready to start swimming instead of treading water.


Elle xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts