ART


My interpretation is that there are colors and shapes everywhere and thus, art is everywhere. Art has always been something which really fascinated me.. possibly because I'm terrible at drawing. I was, however, blessed with several friends who are oozing this talent..one of which; Trudy Gera.



I've known Trudy for almost 9 years now and I have always known her to be doodling on everything she could get her hands on. During our school days our files and papers were always filled with colourful scribbles thanks to her. Trudy is full of imagination and creativity. Throughout the years, her paintings just got better and better and it is truly astounding to see her work being featured in exhibitions and on different TV programs. 




Unfinished but surely spectacular

This is so intense. I simply love it.





Trudy can be followed on Facebook by clicking here or via her website here

Trudy, although we do not see each other as often as before I want to wish you luck in all your future endeavors. You are super talented and I'm really proud of how far you have come. Keep smiling.

Love,
Elle x

Comments

  1. Thank so much for your beautiful words towards my art and talent. A big thanks goes to you for appreciating Art and for dedicating this blog to my works. Thanks for being a great friend, you truly are indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts