MOANDAYS

“Mondays are mundane, like Tuesdays minus 24 hours.
”
- Jarod Kintz

Oh dear lord, it's that day of the week almost everyone dreads. [Research shows that more than half of the population spend the day complaining, particularly in the morning]
If you don't hate Monday's 1. You're weird and 2. You should probably stop reading this.



Here's why I hate Monday's:

1. After 2 days of hanging out with my cool friends I get to the office and spend 9 hours with people I can't stand. I hate how they are always up in your face. I don't care what time your husband got home from work, or what you cooked for breakfast on Sunday.


2. Traffic.It's like everyone decided to take their grandmother out on a drive... and dude, do not drive on the fast lane at 30 km/hr and then act surprised when people beep their horns at you.

3. Happy morning people. Smiling on a Monday morning? You can only do this if its your day off, or if you're still tipsy. Any other reason is invalid. 

4. Emails. Especially those threads which have been going on since the previous week and you loop me in on a Monday morning. Do not expect me to read the previous 50 replies and get back to you today.

5. There are 4 more days before I can sleep in again and not have to wake up to the sound of my alarm.

Signed,
GRUMPY
x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts