Making a #STATEMENT


There is no easier way to turn an outfit from glum to glam - Statement Necklaces. 

You can find them everywhere, in every color, shape and size imaginable. These bold accessories are soooo easy to wear that even I have been adding them to my outfits.

Black outfit with Gold/White and Green Necklace 



White shirt with lace inserts jazzed up with a smaller piece






I am totally in love with this Phoenix piece. I can already see myself wearing it on top of a plain grey tee, jeans and black boyfriend blazer. Unfortunately, it still hasn't arrived. #patience



Currently on the look out for something similar to this below. I've raided almost every shop in Malta and the usual sites online but still can't find the one I like and that well, fits my budget.


Elle xxx


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts