Right where I belong.

Sometimes in life we feel like we belong. Not necessarily with people or at home or anywhere we know very well, but we feel like we are where we are supposed to be at that exact moment in time. I'm pretty sure you have all experienced this feeling before.
The last couple of months have been great; not always, but the good certainly outweighed the bad. I have made new friends, new commitments and studied new things. This made me realize that we should NEVER give up. Sometimes it’s hard to see with all our troubles and worries and problems in our lives, but we always belong. If it feels like the right choice, stick to it and you’ll be on the right path. 

Hope is something we must always carry around.
“I don't even remember the season. I just remember walking between them and feeling for the first time that I belonged somewhere.” ― Stephen ChboskyThe Perks of Being a Wallflower

Elle xx

Comments

Popular Posts