Girls night out

With Lisa back from Spain, we decided to have a fun night out. No hardcore partying, just some drinks, food and most importantly some good laughs (and some gossip in between). 

Our designated driver for the night (no option really, she's the only one with a license) Carina picked us up at about 8pm and we went to Zmerc. My first time there, and definitely not my last. It is important to add that I will never share a bite with Lisa (Sorry Lis :P) and here's why... 2 pieces of potatoes and 3 girls.. Lisa goes 'Here, we'll share this one!' Took a bite, and there was drool hanging from her mouth onto the other piece of potato. Was it that good that it made your mouth water? After laughing till our stomach hurt she asks if I still wanted the other half.. Erm, no thanks Lis! After we finished our wine, we left and headed to Bugibba, as Lisa had been mentioning this chocolate, cinnamon and biscuit pancake she had earlier in the week and well, we wanted one too!

On our way to Bugibba, a moth flew into the car, onto my leg and I freaked out, it then went onto the handbrake and after a bit of drama from all of us the moth decided it had had enough and just flew out again. Lisa (again) goes, was it a butterfly or a bat? Carina looked at her with the expression that read: Seriously? It was the size of a 2 Euro coin Lis! She (Lisa) then goes; 'I don't mind bats, I think birds are cute.' (might I add that she blames all of these; ahemm.. mishaps on the wine, but we all know its not true, she's always like this) 
Pancake was divine, I opted for the chocolate and cinnamon, Carina took the chocolate and strawberry and Lisa chocolate, cinnamon and biscuit. 

Off for one last stop, Xemxija for a final drink. Some more laughs there, as well as pictures. Word of advice, do not ever give your phone to Lisa, as you'll end up with lots of selfies and funny face pictures.It was an unforgettable night, one of the many more to come..thank you girls for brightening my week ♥




 Elle x

Comments

Popular Posts