Malta Fashion Week - C&R fashion show.

This is possibly the only week where one can step out of their comfort zone when dressing up and not be judged or looked at funnily. Malta Fashion Week! J'adore! ♥

I attended the Charles & Ron fashion show last night, and I felt like a 5 year old kid in a candy shop! Both men never fail to amaze me in regards to their imagination when it comes to designing clothes. The SS 2014 collection was inspired by Maltese Feasts and traditional wear; thus called ''Feast Patterns''.
Someone please hand me a blank cheque so I can purchase every single one of their items!

After rading my wardrobe and trying on lots of different dresses I decided to wear this...





































Big thank you goes to Cindy for taking me as her +1 and as well to Malcolm Laudi for the pictures below..

 

















Photos by: ML photography 

- www.mlaudiphotography.com


Until next time.
Elle x

Comments

Popular Posts