A post dedicated to my mother ♥

As the title already implies, this is a blog post dedicated to my mother; Louise. (Mum, go grab the tissues before you continue reading). YES- I know her too well.

We have grown up in the loving arms of our mothers. No one loves us and understands us like our mothers. If someone walked up to me and asks “Who is the best woman in your life ?” I will surely say; my mother.

She is my friend, my big sister, my listener. She is kind, loving, affectionate, responsive, giving, and unselfish. I can share all my problems and stories with her. Whether I am happy, sad, stressed- Mum is always by my side. She is my greatest gift; the best mother in the world. No one can ever replace her. She is an amazing cook, and that’s not just coming from me and the rest of my family. Many comment on how good her food is. Her special ingredient? Love!

She can handle a ton and helps out with everything. I remember her staying up super late to add final touches to my school projects, making sure I get the highest mark possible. She always seems to have the right answers for anything I ask. She pushes me to reach my goals, yet does not interfere to the point where it becomes annoying. She has the ability to recognise when she is wrong.

I have learned so much from her, and I hope to be like her, if not more. I want my future family to grow up much like I have, because it has been an amazing ride. So, thank you mum :)  Love you always xxx
 

 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts