Sicko's rant


There's one thing I hate most about being sick; no it's not the sneezing and coughing, it's the free time. This usually ends up with me in bed, drinking ginger and lemon tea and surfing the net. 

After catching up on all my favourite series, I end up browsing and looking at things I can't afford right now! (saving the cash for my trip to NYC and Vegas-Woohoo!)

Like this awesome Space Invader Couch as well as the Villian Chair to go in my study. 
Both from Firebox.



 
 



 













Amongst other things, I always end up looking at Cambridge Satchels. Been wanting to get one fore ages, but I just cannot decide on the colour / style. 

Up to now, I've narrowed it down to these choices:


 









Cream : Cause I don't own a bag in that colour.
Coral : Would look awesome in summer. 
Red : To bring some colour into my black outfits.
Black : Black doesn't really need a reason, black is black. It's a must have.


Decisions, decisions. 

x

Comments

Popular Posts