Priorities.


At the beginning of the year, almost everyone sets resolutions and I'm taking a wild guess here, but I'm pretty sure that at least 70% of these people only keep them up for about a month or so (myself included). So this got me thinking, what if we took things on a day by day case? Set priorities instead of resolutions? 

In the morning we should all make a list of things we want to accomplish/get done by the end of the day and number them accordingly. Now do not make the same mistake I made; do not set too many, or ones which are impossible. Keep in mind, a day only has 24hours and setting more than you can handle or have time for will result in you not finishing your list and will leave you feeling upset or just giving up. Make your priority list based on your character, circumstances and desires. How often have you found yourself thinking : "I wish I had more time for myself." We sometimes lead crazy, busy lives and the one thing we never seem to make time for is ourselves.

I've learnt that 'me' time is a priority too. This is not something you should feel guilty about. Treat yourself to something you enjoy doing. This gives you an opportunity to relax and recharge. Once this is done, you can go back to your responsibilities with greater focus and commitment.


Elle x

Comments

Popular Posts