Why do we love?








Falling in love is a magical experience that happens between two people.
We often say “I like you”, “I love you”, and “I care for you”. This is just a way to show our emotions and feelings towards others. Whenever someone asks us, “Why do you love that person?” sometimes, we can’t really answer this question. Honestly, I think there's no real reason why you love someone. It's involuntary, really. Sometimes, we love someone to the extent which can’t be explained. Love can be expressed differently. Sometimes, it can be expressed in silence. More often than not, we are scared to express our feelings simply because of we fear that what the other person will say, how that person will react.

One thing is for sure though. To love is a great feeling, no words could possibly define what you feel when you are in love, simply because everyone falls in love for different reasons. I know why I love the people around me. They are funny, caring, loving, sensitive.. well the list is never ending.

Now just think about it yourself; Why do you love?

Elaine xx

Comments

Popular Posts