Recap : 2012





As we forge ahead onto a new year, we carry with us the lessons and memories from 2012.

Here's a quick recap of my 2012.

January: New Year calls for a new hairdo!
Me and my gorgeous brother Kane














February: A trip to London with 3 of my best friends; Maris, Marvic and Carlos. We went up for a Make-Up convention (IMATS- Held at the Alexandra Palace) Here are some pictures:

PINKISH/RED HAIR! DIY ♥

Left to right - Maris / Elle / Carlos / Marvic. I love these people to bits!

First day of our trip, we stumble across some awesome hair dye's at Camden (where else?!)

So yeah, after a couple of drinks, we find ourselves back in the hotel room, bleaching and colouring our hair. Mine turned from brown to pink, and Maris got blue highlights.
Lots of snow!




































March:  
Hair turns Red Got my first tattoo done 
Struck by horrible food poisoning which left me in hospital for 4 days, but hey! I made new friends! (Mauro in the picture below)



Mauro / Maris / Myself / Alex






Not exactly the clearest picture, but yeah this is my tatt. It's placed across my ribcage













 

April:
Yet again, a new hairdo! Short and back to brown


Work related seminar (UniBet Kick off) People working in our London and Swedish offices are flown over to Malta where we spent 3 days at the Intercontinental Hotel. Let's just say this seminar was superb and it made me realise how much I really love my word mates.

Thomas / Alana / Alex / Myself / Maris / Fotis - A few of the most awesome workmates ever ♥


The same weekend of the seminar happened to be Carlos' birthday. He decided to have a themed party- Funny Shades/Glasses.

We rented a 'Party Bus' (a pink one haha) which took us around Malta and then stopped us at Bugibba for our Karaoke night. 

May/June/July

First swim in May! The weather was simply gorgeous. These 3 months were full of work/cocktails/nights out with friends and awesome memories. Here are a couple of photos :)






Work Summer Party
Alex / Maris and Myself.









Swimming till the sun sets ♥





Boat Trips!


August - My brothers birthday and my love for baking was discovered!




Angry Birds Themed Cake made by myself and my mama! 

Birds were an absolute nightmare to make, and yes, they were edible




Cake pops, aka SWEAR POPS
Gosh you need lots of patience to make these. Mum made most of these as I gave up after a couple of tries.







September

Besides, the usual work/more work/ party routine I revisited the Bird Park. Such a lovely place, and they have all kinds of animals not only birds.





Cutest cat ever, followed me around everywhere





Baby Owl! Look at those ruffled feathers, what a beauty!





Baby Marmoset Monkeys. My heart skipped a beat when I saw these...

 They were simply adorable






My fave birds - Swans ♥ So beautiful and elegant











September also saw us having a lunch break with a difference - Maris, Thomas and I decide to head to the swings. 



 








 





And the famous: Call me maybe pictures! 

''Hey, I just met you and this is crazy...










... So here's my number. Call me maybe? ''













Started my blog at the end of September too.. and the response has been amazing!


October/November/December

Decided to quit my job at UniBet. Twas a tough decision but I needed change. Last working day was 31/10/2012 and yes, I balled my eyes out. Really miss those guys. Luckily, I live and work close by so we do get to meet up quite often.  I also moved to my new place - YEY!

Started my new job in November, which up to now is great. November, is also my birthday month. Can't believe I'm 24! I kept telling everyone I was turning 23 until facebook reminded me that I was in fact turning 24..meh!

December - Christmas/Presents/Lots of food.

Random pictures for the last 3 months ♥


 



Ezra my guinea pig ♥

                          




UniBet Memories

Mummy and Me ♥ Xmas lunch
Me with Grandma



























It's been a wonderful year. Met up with a lot of old friends too. 
As always, ups and downs throughout the whole year but hey, what would life be without a few challenges along the way?

I would like to thank everyone who has been a part of my journey in 2012 (fingers crossed I don't forget anyone it's quite late and I'm exhausted!)

Mum 
Dad 
Kane 
Carlos
Jessica
Ken
Maris
Andrew Martin
Alvin
Marvic
Cindy
Thomas
Alana
Shaan

And to my other friends who mean a lot to me even though I don't see you often.

Francesca
Marylin
Maruska
Gianni
Frank
Trudy
Stephanie
Jelena
Ada
Steffen
Alex
Fotis
Aneta
Mark
Luke
Andrew BM

Here's to 2013 being twice as good as 2012.




Lots of love,
Elle xx

Comments

Popular Posts