Waiting for disaster to strike

 

Ever feel so happy that you think to yourself ''This is too good to be true?'' Well that is exactly how I feel at the moment. Other people might be over the moon when this happens but not me. 

You may ask; why not? Well here's why.. every single time I felt this happy, life decides to throw one of its bombs at me...and boom! happiness level -100.
 

I've been dwelling about this for the past 2 days, and maybe that's why I couldn't get any sleep last night. Now I'm not one who usually worries about things that haven't happened, but this just feels different. I honestly feel as though I'm holding a bomb and the timer is slowly ticking away.I can watch, but can't do anything to stop it. 

The only thing I can do now is wait and see. But again, I don't like waiting (who does?!) 


The lost girl,

E x

Comments

Popular Posts