Letting Go



It’s finally time for me to let go. It took someone else to make me realize I should not be caught up in my past. I want and need to make space for a brighter and better future.

Letting go is often easier than holding on. We think it’s too hard to let go, until we actually do, then we ask ourselves, “Why didn’t I do this sooner?”
Speaking from experience here.. I don’t want anyone to go through the same thing I did.
  • Do not let anyone try to change you and try to make you someone you are not.
  • Actions speak louder than words. If someone is inconsistent and their actions don’t match up with their words, it’s time to let them go.
  • Trust. When you choose to trust someone, there are only 2 possible outcomes. A lesson or a friend for life. You either confirm the fact that this person truly cares about you, or you get to weed them out of your life and make space for the ones that actually deserve it.
  • Know what you’re worth. If someone wants you in their life, they will find a way to put you there. 
  • Speak your mind and speak up for your heart.
Let go of the past, set yourself free and open your mind to the possibility of new relationships and priceless experiences. After all, what matters most is not the first, but the final chapter of your life. 
 
/Elle x

Comments

Popular Posts