Gone back in time. Pin Up ♥

Hey bloggers, its been quite a while since my last blog. Been super busy and had some very tough decisions to make. Will let you know all about it when everything is finalized. 

So this week, a friend and I (Carlos - I've mentioned him in my blogs before) decided to get a little crazy and have a themed photo shoot done... and as the title implies, yes.. Pin Up. 

2 hours later (including beer, singing breaks and some guy gossip)  - Hair /  Make Up / Costume done - Time to shoot!
  
I was lucky enough to have my dad let me 'borrow' his car for the shoot. By borrow I mean, he just asked where we want it, he wouldn't let us drive it .. I was quite surprised when he actually handed me the keys to it too.

We had to stop earlier than expected as I had a little accident..Ended up fainting so we had to cut it short!
No food for over 19hours + out in the sun + beer + pills do not mingle together nicely! 


Here`s some of the pictures we took.


























Got to go and get ready for work!
Visit Carlos' page for more 

https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpByCarlos


Much love, 
Elle ♥ xx













Comments

Popular Posts