Random thoughts.

There is a great need for sarcasm font.

I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

Bad decisions make good stories.

Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far or missing that one step.

I hate it when I miss a call by the last ring. But what I hate most is when I immediately call back; it rings several times and goes to voicemail.

I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle, then I like about one in every ten songs in my playlist.

I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

Sometimes, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story which is better.

Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning and walking back in the direction you came from, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions.

I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You'd take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today we depend solely on the Internet to fix something.

Sometimes, I'll be watching a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.

How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear/understand what they said.

I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower first and THEN turn on the water.




Elle



Comments

Popular Posts