Twisted Tuesday!

One word to describe yesterday..FUN! 

Before leaving for work, I picked up my new baby tortoise, gave him a peck and said bye. But then I said, wait! People bring their kids to work all the time, so why couldn't I bring Freddie? Quiet, small..that's it, he's coming to work! :D


1230PM and Thomas, Maris and I head out for lunch. Swings it is! 

We managed to take 318pictures in a span of 45mins. Needless to say, it was the best lunch break ever. As always, I managed to fall and scrape my knee..because someone (Maris) decided to scream, for no reason whatsoever..whilst I was mid air jumping off a bench. But hey, I have soo many different marks throughout my body, all from fab nights/fun days out, so this is just another one added to my collection! 


 Back to work, meetings galore! But finally it's 5pm and for once I left work on time. Driving lesson..didn't kill anyone so I guess that went ok :D


Met Maris and our other colleague from the London office Maria and we're off for a drink ( it's never A drink though..) Got home at 2230...time to upload some of the pics from a fantabulous day out.


Until next time... 


xxx



Hey! I just met you, and this is crazy, so here's my number, Call me maybe? =D

Comments

Popular Posts