Outasight - Nights like these.. Track list announced..and it's a perfect story!

As you have probably figured by now, I am an avid Outasight fan!
Back home after a night out, and as always.. I check Facebook!

Richard Andrew aka Outasight has posted the Track list to his next album which is due to be released on the 27/11/2012

Reading through it and I must say, if you grab all the song titles, it sounds like a conversation between friends! Song titles are the ones in ” ” :D

A: “Let’s go Shine”
B: “I’ll drink to that”
A: “Perfect words”

Later at the club..

A+B (about to down a drink) : “Ready Set Go!”

After a couple of drinks..
A: “If I fall down”
B: worry not, “Tonight is the night”

The following morning..
A: I’m never drinking again (we’ve all said this before!)
B: Fine! I will keep you “Under lock and key”

Later that day..(the drinking starts again!)
A: “Now or never”
B: True that! It’s “Nights like these” that we’ll remember!

 

Now question is, was this done or purpose? Whatever the answer, it’s genius! Roll on November 27th 2012!


Hugs
Elle xoxox


PS : If you’re reading this (you know who you are) I miss you!



Comments

Popular Posts